Glock 26 GEN 5 9mm with three 10 round mags
Building on Glock’s Legendary reputation the NEW Glock 26 GEN 5 9mm boasts over 20 design modifications over GEN 4 Glocks.
Modifications on the Glock 26 G 9mm include:
Glock Marksman Barrel: New rifling and crown deliver improved accuracy.
nDLC finish: This ion-bonded finish reduces corrosion and scratching and improves performance in adverse or de-greased conditions.
Ambidextrous slide stop levers: Both left-handed and right-handed gun owners can quickly, comfortably, and safely manipulate the slide.
No finger grooves on the grip: Removing the finger grooves improves the ergonomics of the grip, delivering consistent comfort and improved control to a wider range of consumers, regardless of hand size.
Flared mag-well: The larger opening found in the mag-well of GLOCK pistols makes quicker and easier magazine changes possible, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of a second matter.
Glock 26 G5 9mm with three 10 round mags MFR#: UA2650201 UPC: 764503027116
How to Order
- Browse our assortment and when you’ve found the item(s) you want, select “Order Online”.
- Provide the zip code for your state of residency. You can only add items to your cart that you are permitted to purchase in your state of residency.
- Choose the gunshoppro at which you would like to pick up your item(s).
- Availability of pickup location depends on whether the items you order are allowed to be sold by gunshoppro in that location or not.
- Review and agree to our Online Firearm Ordering Agreement.
- Complete the checkout process. Your local jurisdiction may impose an additional background-check fee or firearm tax that you will need to pay at time of pickup.
- Firearms are typically delivered to the gunshoppro in 5 – 8 business days (15 – 18 business days for Alaska). All other items in your order will ship to the same store as your firearm. You’ll receive an email notification when your items arrive at the location you chose.
- California / Rhode Island / Washington, D.C. residents, please call your preferred gunshoppro to learn more about ordering firearms.
Fees or Taxes, Shipping, and Returns
- State and local jurisdictions can impose additional fees or taxes that must be paid when you pick up your firearm (for example, background-check fees or local taxes).
- Handguns must be shipped to a gunshoppro located in your state of residence.
- Long guns must be shipped to a gunshoppro within a state that allows them to be sold. You can only acquire long guns that you’re allowed to purchase in your state of residence.
- When you receive the firearm at the gunshoppro, please inspect the firearm before accepting the transfer.
- Once you complete the applicable government transfer process and accept firearm possession, the firearm cannot be returned to gunshoppro does not accept returns of any firearms.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- Handgun buyers must be 21 years of age or older.
- Long gun buyers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- We cannot sell some items in certain jurisdictions.
- Firearms are sold only as equipped. We do not add to or take away from the manufacturer’s configuration.